We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Key Areas of Responsibaility
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it [such as Express,
- StrongLoop, etc depending on your technology stack].
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages [such as Jade, EJS, etc].
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors [such as Stylus, Less, etc].
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance .