We are having good opportunities for blockchain developers who has experience working in Hyperledger and Ethereum Platform.
Candidates applying for the position must have working experience on these platforms and should be familiar with libraries and technologies used.
Candidates should have a minimum 2 years of blockchain experience writing smart contracts and dapps and should have around 1 to 2 years of experience in backend technologies like python, nodejs or java.
Key Areas of Responsibaility
- Must possess very good logical, analytical and communication skills .
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in designing and developing applications using Python, Nodejs or Java.
- Strong understanding of OOPS, Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Must have experience in API, REST APIs development.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools (GIT/SVN/Mercurial).
- Experience with one or more NoSql DB (MongoDB, CouchDB, Hbase)
- Experience writing smart contracts and ERC20 Tokens.
- Experience with AWS
- Exposure to any framework such as Django, Flask, Express, Meteor etc would be a plus.
- Candidates with contributions to Open Source projects / GitHub will be preferred
- Develop, build and maintain smart contracts.
- Plan and design token mechanics, smart contracts development/security with the team.
- Be able to communicate work and contribute to technical documentation.
- Help develop architecture and product design.
- Knowledge of Solidity, Web3JS, geth, truffle and the EVM.
- Deep understanding of the IBM hyperledger blockchain architecture and workflow
- Working experience of hyperledger Fabric and Composer Framework